Re: [Roadsters] Gas and brake line sizes?

To: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>, Ken Oxenrider <bushpilot444@gmail.com>, "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Gas and brake line sizes?
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:49:55 -0700
Gary,

I agree.  Properly built, the roadster from brakes -- actually British Dunlap
units made under license by Sumitomo -- are more than adequate for the
roadster.  I've never found the front brakes on either of my roaders wanting in
the 43 years I have owned one.

Furthermore, most road tests from the era -- and I have read most of them --
found the brakes to be satisfactory.  Lacking a booster, it often takes a heavy
foot, but they will stop the car as they should.

Gary