[Roadsters] Gas and brake line sizes?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Gas and brake line sizes?
From: Ken Oxenrider <bushpilot444@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:24:01 -0400
I am gearing up to replace all of the brake components  in my wife's 70
1600 Roadster.  It has been sitting for 14 years under a pile of boxes
in the garage.  I figure I need to replace it all, even the stainless
steel tubing lines.  My question is, what sizes are those lines?  I have
to buy flaring tools, tubing, etc. and short of buying calipers I
thought someone might save me that trouble.  I don't even know if they
are metric or SAE....

http://companydesigns.net/roadsterproject/

Thanks