[Roadsters] Running after ignition switched off

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Running after ignition switched off
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:14:55 -0800 (PST)
I am getting too old!  I had this happen (car keeps running after ignition
switch turned off) several years ago, and after replcing the switch (hint -
that was NOT the problem), I finally solved the problem and felt silly for not
finding the cause earlier.  Guess what - I cannot now remember what it was!!!

I have a friend who is hving that same problem,and I told him, sure, mine did
that and it was .......(damn, I cannot now remember WHAT it was).    HELP AN
OLD MAN>>>>>

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996