Re: [Roadsters] Holiday Gift Ideas

Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Holiday Gift Ideas
From: Stan Wilkins <ragtopman1601@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:50:55 -0700
Cc: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Truth is that a 1600 came with the car.  I think it probably was because
the U20 developed the death rattle and someone thought they'd do what
Linda suggests.  However, I'd still have the rest of it to do and I'm
not sure how much I want to spend on the ride when I could get a runner
for $3k or so.  What world am I living in? Here are links that prove my
point.  These may even belong to someone on the list:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/3455989002.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/3458135584.html

If I had disposable income beyond the current Thunderbird project, I'd
take the car to Kevin D and have him install an SR20.  Then the rest of
it wouldn't seem so daunting.  Oh well, maybe I'll get that winning
lottery ticket for Christmas!

Stan