Re: [Roadsters] Holiday Gift Ideas

Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Holiday Gift Ideas
From: Stan Wilkins <ragtopman1601@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:08:45 -0700
Cc: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
A great gift for me would be if you all got together and bought me a
running, drivable roadster; the project behind the fence is starting to
look like a lost cause.  I paid $800.00 for the car but it needs
everything; upholstery, U20 rebuilt, a bit of body work, chrome,
weatherstripping, bows and canvas for the top, the list goes on.  I look
at how much this will cost to put together and then look at roadsters
for sale, and I know it will take more money to put mine together than I
could buy a running example for.  Not a show car but at least a runner.
So I suggest a "Buy Stan a Roadster" fund; I'll contribute the first $100.

Stan, just dreaming....