Re: [Roadsters] OT(non Roadster) tire question

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT(non Roadster) tire question
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:50:29 -0500 (EST)
HI all.

Thanks for input. And also for not making me feel like too much of an
idiot.

Having driven with snows on the just back of my 2WD truck a couple
winters ago with no issues, I didn't think this was an issue and I
didn't have any issues---(luckily!).

To reply to a few suggestions I received:

Chains--I don't think chains are allowed here but really are not
necessary very often as they do a decent job with snow removal.
Studs--I am just about 100% certain these are not allowed and again,
snow removal is pretty good.
One vehicle--I wish. My schedule and the wife's schedule are too
different to do this.
Full set of good all weather tires--probably how I am going to go for
Connie's car as four snow tires now leads to the need for
another full set of regular tires in the spring for her car which means
more money more money more money.
Tire Rack--Yes, this is who I deal with and will call today.

Thanks again all!

Still cluelss but always learning

Tim

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net