[Roadsters] Watkins Glen

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, drone
Subject: [Roadsters] Watkins Glen
From: Dana Scribner <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 06:56:13 -0400
Watkins Glen is just a couple of weeks away. Datsun/Nissan is the marque this
year. There are special evemts on Friday Sept 9th for Datsuns and the last
time I knew there were still openings for the marque events. Go to
www.grandprixfestival.com Friday after the race cars go through town DRONE
will be having a cookout at the Golden Knight Inn. Please let me know if you
plan to attend. Saturday there is the show & shine at the sate park and the
gathering later in the day. Elaine will be sending info out on that. Dana S
1969 2000

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive