[Roadsters] brake part interchangeability question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] brake part interchangeability question
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:49:30 +0000 (UTC)
I have caliper kits, rear wheel cylinders, pads, shoes for my 69 2000 but have
to change car's I'm trying to get ready to go to the Glen...can I use these on
a 66 1600 or are the threads different? I don't remember where the change came
in between standard and metric and when the size of the caliper pistons
changed...guy who was supposed to be getting the body ready for paint on the
2000 came over a couple weeks ago and cut the LR quarter out and then never
came back....gotta have a driver for the Glen! nothing like starting with a car
that hasn't been run in around 15 years, needs paint, no interior, needs tires
and wheels, brakes and chrome....2 weeks before we're supposed to be leaving
for the event 8-)
Thanks,
Craig

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net