[Roadsters] Fuel Tank

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Fuel Tank
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:07:19 -0700
I no longer have a 70 to check just the parts.

On the 1970 fuel tank you have the fuel out and return line positions.

The one close to the passenger tire is what?

The one close to the driver tire is what?

I can see what the pictures say but I need an answer from someone that has
actually physically checked the fuel feed and return on the tank.

Why?

When the 70 tank is in a 67 the feed line from the 67 in on the driver side
port and the return lines up with the port on the passenger side.

This does not agree with the parts layout picture since the return line I
added to the 67 only reached to the port on the passenger side.

Go figure.

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive