Re: [Roadsters] Installing U20 motor...

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Installing U20 motor...
From: "robert k. smith" <rksmith46@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:06:29 -0400
hi dana, those are good pics, keith sent. another tip for making the header
clear
a little easier :  cut off or bend down a corner of the driver's side
motor mt. pad.(the rear corner, as it allows the header to clear
without jamming the rear of the head against the throttle linkage
and firewall).  best of luck, bob smith, srl311

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/keithddowning@yahoo.co