Re: [Roadsters] Charging problem

To: Dana Scribner <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Charging problem
From: "robert k. smith" <rksmith46@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:53:42 -0400
hi dana, is your amp meter working? does it show discharge(movement)?
if not, mabe  your meter is bad. that would not allow the charge to go thru
the meter to the batt. use a test light and see if there is 12v.(or 10v),
on the white wire(bigger wire) to the alt., all the time.
if the batt. is ok, you can run a #10 wire, temporarily from the big
alt. post to the batt.  that will cut out the amp meter circuit.
  best of luck,  bob smith, ohio

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/james-culp@charter.net