[Roadsters] float levels at high speeds

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] float levels at high speeds
From: "shas1983@netzero.net" <shas1983@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:27:26 GMT
I read somewhere that later roadsters or maybe 240's had shorter float jets in
either the front or rear carb to compenste for fuel levels when climbing steep
hills. I have noticed that my car seems to loose some power when climbing
inclines and then seems to noticeably improve as the terrain flatens out. It
feels as though the gas kicks in as the hill flatens, not just the easier
effort required to go downhill. Anyone had a similar experience? I am
wondering if I need to adjust one or both of the floats just a bit. Jon 69
roadster
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-90% off your city&#39;s best!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4da7751312c7c60b1st06duc
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00