Re: [Roadsters] suspension teardown notes,

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] suspension teardown notes,
From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:15:32 GMT
I seem to recall a metal plate under the boot when I cleaned up my ball
joints. I left them in and replaced the boots with polyurethene from one of
our vendors.

I have KYB gas-a-justs. They seem to ride just fine. I would think your
springs would have much more influence on the stiffness and handling. I don't
know if you would notice much difference between the shocks.

Dan McHatton
'66 1600