[Roadsters] the price is right

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] the price is right
From: "Ed Mitchell" <edmitche@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 17:39:17 -0600
Hi All.I was makin' windows Sales sticker replica.('cause I'm all "AR")

But

found DatsunBucky 's version on 311s.org... sadly it took someone to point
it out to me.

but.I'm morphing a few versions together.and it looks pretty good.(and "any
input" would be greatly appreciated - if it's not really something that
looks like a 1967 era version.I think with some visual aging.(wrinkling,
folding, coffee staining, givin' it to the dog..etc.maybe)

A visual on my webshot page..  1st cell

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG

if anyone's interested in a copy.you can always alter it to fit your own
needs .it's an MS excel file

but..somewhere I saw the original sale price of a 1967 datsun roadster.might
someone know where that information is?

Seems I saw original sale price was like $2250.00 for a 67 1600 (guessing
tho)

Thanks

Ed Mitchell