[Roadsters] (no subject)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, drone <drone@drone-club.com>
Subject: [Roadsters] (no subject)
From: Dana Scribner <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 09:24:16 -0400
I got this email from fellow Roadster buddy Derek. Maybe someone is
interested.

I am holding the Block Island Motoring Event again this year on Saturday
September 26 rain date the 27th from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM at the Oar in New
Harbor on BI. For cars ferry reservations can be made at 401-783-4613 x 112
ask for Jeanette and tell her you are coming for the event. Drivers will get a
complementary ferry passenger ticket, and a T-shirt and BBQ lunch at the
event. For passengers no reservations are necessary. This event benefit's the
Block island Early Learning Center, our pre-school and day care facility. Most
of the hotels have fall room specials available now and some combine dinner
specials as well. I can be contacted at 401-741-4987 or my e-mail address
Dvllandscape@aol.com. I hope to see you here someday soon.

Derek A. van Lent, '68 2000