Re: [Roadsters] What is recommended for breaking rust loose

To: Datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] What is recommended for breaking rust loose
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:48:29 -0700
As Vince said, use patience.

But, if you're in a hurry, drill out the bolt heads. I was in a hurry
once at a pick-and-pull junkyard, going after fenders and other front-
end parts. I brought a battery-powered portable drill, extra batteries
and drill bits. Worked great, was done real fast. Of course you'll
need new nuts and bolts.

Fred - So.SF