Re: [Roadsters] What is recommended for breaking rust loose

To: tputland@charter.net, vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] What is recommended for breaking rust loose
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:43:15 EDT
A 50-50 mix of ATF and acetone works great and is cheap. I have a spray
bottle of it in the shop. I have seen a couple of tests where it works better
than any commercial product.

keith  williams
ccfcccs
_http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org_
(http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org/)

bIf  Not Us, Then Who? If Not Now, Then When?b

In a message dated 8/20/2009 9:26:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,