Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story

To: <goldhawg71@yahoo.com>, <slowboy@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story
From: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:38:23 +0000
darn it!I can't get this song out of my head!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20

> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:27:02 -0700
> From: goldhawg71@yahoo.com
> To: slowboy@cox.net; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story
>
> Sssshhh...we shouldn't keep telling people that there are more Gen-U-Wine
Gary Boone uninstalled distributors.  Then they'll think each one is the last
one and with no other supply, we can sell at a fortune.  I won't tell them
that I also bought one once he restarted production a couple of years ago just
to have one, since I thought he might quit again and I'd not have any source.
I may never use it, but I have it!