Re: [Roadsters] Testing the AM radio

To: tom@datsun2000.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, rlabate@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Testing the AM radio
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 18:38:41 EDT
Ritch,

    Dad is indeed repairing them. We also have a few on  hand to exchange.
I would have to check to see if he has any vertical ones.  Without an
antenna is should still make static. Let me know if you are  interested.

keith  williams
ccfcccs
_http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org_
(http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org/)

bIf  Not Us, Then Who? If Not Now, Then When?b

In a message dated 8/9/2009 2:03:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,