Re: [Roadsters] Bell housing front cover question

To: "'Dewey Hahlbohm'" <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>, "'Datsun List'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Bell housing front cover question
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:35:16 -0400
Everyone pretty much covered the plate, need the thin one. Don't forget
to get the cheap Chevy trans mount, ~$25.00, 10 minutes of work, will
never break.
http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.ChevyTrannyMount

Good thing, you can sell off the 5 speed as a kit, make big $$

I have an extra 4 speed crossmember and driveshaft I was going to put on
Ebay.  If you need, just email.

Dave Brisco
ECR