Re: [Roadsters] Ball joint removal, tool source?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ball joint removal, tool source?
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:42:15 -0700
Here, Here.  The hammer is a great tool for persuasion, however there is a
reason that the hammer is called the 'Schwinn tool' in my circle of bicycling
geeks, and a 'Honda/VW tool' for the car geeks.  Use the right tool, your car
will appreciate it, especially the fender that just got dented when swinging
the 3lb sledge at it.

Anyone got a decent R16 and trans for a swap while my lump is getting the
rebuild?

Eric G.
Modesto, CA