Re: [Roadsters] Bent center link - what metal to fabricate a

To: <tputland@charter.net>, nmleeds@mindspring.com,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Bent center link - what metal to fabricate a
From: D-SOLOMON@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:59:36 +0000
c'mon.  you're kidding, right?

Let's be honest here.  If we want to chastise him for "stealing" a peice of
bar, then let's do that under the premise of "stealing is wrong".... not the
false premise that taking a 4' peice of rebar from a scrap-pile at a
construction site will somehow cause death, pain and trauma to others.  you're
using the tragedy of that event to manipulate the emotions of others to try to
gain an edge in your argument.  That sucks.

bad form, if you ask me.

Dan

From: <tputland@charter.net>