Re: [Roadsters] datsun wiring - high/low

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] datsun wiring - high/low
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:07:16 -0500
Yes, it is on the column. The turn signal lever moves forward and
backward, and stays in each position. There is a contact on the lever
that controls a relay in the engine compartment. You can connect the
headlight wires to the relay so that high beam is either away from you,
or toward you, depending on what you prefer. (I can't remember which way
is correct.)

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake oliver:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001