Re: [Roadsters] Delco 10SI resistor?

To: "'Graeme'" <graemes@internode.on.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Delco 10SI resistor?
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:13:10 -0400
Graeme,
This makes sense. One alternator I purchased (brand new Delco true one wire
alt) from eBay didn't have one. Turns out, the "true one wire alt" is
designed for a farm tractor, not automobiles. Totally useless part for me
except the case looks pretty since I painted it bright yellow! Live and
learn.
I only use my stereo to run my iPod, so I'm going to go ahead and put it
together without the resistor for now. Pep boys, here I come for yet another
alternator if this doesn't work!
Matt