[Roadsters] FW: Hood Muffling Material

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: Hood Muffling Material
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:36:22 -0400
Everyone,
If you remember this thread, I thought I'd include an addendum.
I found that when cut correctly, a piece of this material can be used VERY
WELL to make an easily removable "front cab" tonneau.
Trim to shape, cut some small holes for the dash twisties. Cut some slightly
larger holes for the headrest tubes.
Roll up the piece, and hook the front twisties. Get out of the car, pull out
your headrests out and slide them back down over the holes you made for that
purpose.
No more burned butt, no more 900 degree shifter knob, no more getting your
hands cauterized to the steering wheel on those hot days!
Just an afterthought. Mine works fine!
Matt