Back without a vengeance

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Back without a vengeance
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:48:21 -0800
Hello List,

It's been quite a while since I have posted to the list. As you may know, I
have been roadsterless for over a year now. I have followed the list in
lurker mode and have enjoyed reading the posts here and on other blogs.

Well, once you get bit by the roadster bug, you just can't get rid of it
that easily. To that end, I have made an offer on a very nice 66 1600 that
is in good daily driver condition and that offer has been accepted.

This time around, I just want to enjoy my car and let others do the event
organizing and banner bearing. I'll make some runs and certainly Solvang of
course.

Once I complete the deal for the car I will post some pics and regisiter the
car on 311s.org.

So I am looking forward to some top down driving and and feeling the wind on
my face.

See you (soon) on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600 in progress