Re: OT - Hawaii owners - Z car

To: "Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03)" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: OT - Hawaii owners - Z car
From: "David R. Conrad" <konadave1@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:38:37 -1000
Phil:

About all I can say on the matter is that I DID have to get a
"reconstructed vehicle" permit for my SPL-311's 'magwire' wheels' in
titling the car on Oahu in 1983, which required a special inspection
and a small fee.  The wheels were the only non-stock matter about the
car.

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona