dragonsnake gets five million

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: dragonsnake gets five million
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:15:10 -0800 (PST)
After the Barrett Jackson coverage and it's all time new new BJ high sales
result of five million for Ol Shel's personal dragonsnake cobra they aired the
original Gone in 60 Seconds.  kinda cool to see the Datsun sign on the big
corporate office building, footage of people in early 70's Mazda dealer etc.

  I wish speed channel or someone else had more auction (and concours)
coverage.  In Monterrey last August RM auctions got 5.6 million for a Ferrari
412, same car did not meet reserve at 9 point something million in a prior
auction.

  I would watch a show where they auction Pintos if it had old cars in it.

  Eric Hoffman