Re: simple question

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: simple question
From: Bspark47@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:30:28 EST
Ain't that the truth! I tested a pair of horns I'd removed from a Mercedes
(well, horns is horns, pretty much) in a junkyard and, even though I was
expecting some commotion, it still took me by surprise. Came near to braining
myself on the hood of the car when I hooked the buggers up to a battery...

Bill
70
70

n a message dated 1/20/2007 5:09:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,