photos of my '69 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: photos of my '69 1600
From: Brian <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2007 21:58:33 -0800
photos of my '69 1600
Hello again,

Here are some photos of the 1600 project car I picked up last summer. I think I
told the story to the list last year, but here it is again: An older man
approached me at the vintage races at Mosport and said "nice car, would you
like another one?" It turned out he had a 35,000 mile car sitting in his garage
since 1973. You can see what 4 Canadian winters did to a car back then. He ran
the engine once in a while and changed the oil, so it was driveable but without
brakes. How could I say no to another roadster? Four hours and 700 bucks later
it was mine. These photos were taken just after the car emerged into the
sunlight for the first time in decades. There's a photo of me and my other baby
in there too. Oh, by the way, I was the guy who had asked about putting a rear
clip on the roof of a Taurus - doh! The four fenders I brought back from
Chicago are for this car.

-Brian Reynolds
Toronto
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brianrreynolds/album?.dir=/4968re2&.src=ph&.tok=phJUwJGB4WHZQHRC