RE: Engine swaps....

To: "'Mark Sedlack'" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>, "'Rob'"
Subject: RE: Engine swaps....
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:00:09 -0500
Hi Rob, Mark, and List,
Mark Sedlack doesn't know it yet, but when I win the Powerball tomorrow, I'm
guna ask him to do one for me! LOL!
Seriously though. If you'd like to see an SR20 swap in situ that looks
AWESOME, pick up a copy of Super Street Magazine, February 2007 issue.

A teaser here (pix of the engine are in the magazine):
http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/130_0702_1968_datsun_2000_
sports_fairlady/

The only misprint I found is this. They of course meant SU or Hitachi for
the 135 HP model:

"your $3071 entry fee got you a sidedraft Mikuni carb-fed 135hp SOHC
aluminum-head two liter Four (150hp if you got the optional Solex
carburetors),"

Jason Brainard... If you're out there in web list land... NICE!!!

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)