The Usual Good and Bad arguments: 67.5 1600 for sale at Amelia

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: The Usual Good and Bad arguments: 67.5 1600 for sale at Amelia
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:30:02 -0500
Wow!
This is sure to bring a bit more recognition to our unknown little
treasures.
We can all make the usual good and bad arguments:
1.  Our cars will all be worth more due to the potential visibility
2.  This is good if you want to sell your car
3.  This is bad if your looking for an inexpensive way to have a fun old car
hobby (or have a very unusual daily driver)

Either way, many eyes will be on the aution to see what she goes for!!!
Best Regards, and Good Luck,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia