RE: Grassroots Motorsports back issues online

To: "andy cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>, "Roadster List"
Subject: RE: Grassroots Motorsports back issues online
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:38:56 +0000
Yeah, me too, Andy-
since when was a new Pathfinder a 'grassroots' tow rig?
There's very little tech, and that which there is
is pretty shallow.
I went back to the early '90's issues to see if it was me-
nope, those are still pretty cool.
So I'm not re- upping my subscription...
Toby
and I race a BMW,
but it really is kind of grassroots..

From: "andy cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>