67.5 1600 for sale at Amelia Island March 10

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 1600 for sale at Amelia Island March 10
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:31:15 -0800 (PST)
I am planning on running my car through the auction at Amelia Island, FL (near
Jacksonville) on Saturday, March 10.

  It is very nice, serviced by Mike Young for years, California black plate,
67.5 1600 with 2000 engine, trans and badges.  I would drive it across country
and back right now.  I'm selling it because I'm car crazy and love to buy and
sell old cars.

  I have an ad (not an auction) running on ebay, item number 320065116378 or

http://cgi.ebay.com/67-5-Datsun-Roadster-No-Reserve-Auction_W0QQitemZ320065116378QQihZ011QQcategoryZ102333QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320065116378

  Regards,

  Eric Hoffman