RE: I think I need help with my carbs

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I think I need help with my carbs
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:13:58 -0700
The last time I saw those symptoms it turned out to be a stuck float on the
rear carb. Also check the filter screen in the carb to see if there is
anything blocking. Could just be some crud in the fuel that has caused a
blockage.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Theodore Roosevelt