anyone need parts delivered to the Mitty?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: anyone need parts delivered to the Mitty?
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 07:56:41 -0400
if anyone going to the Mitty is in need of parts for their roadsters, let me
know and if I have what you need I'll bring it on down. need to cover my
trip expenses with some parts sales if possible. have pretty much anything
used you could imagine for roadsters including Solex setups, suspension, 3rd
members, engines, transmissions... even have some NOS sheetmetal...could
even possibly deliver one of my project roadsters if someone wanted me to.
contact me offlist if you're interested in any of the above or have specific
parts needs.

Craig
mostly roadsters