69 2000 Solex/Mukuni - water pump to intake manifold "T"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 2000 Solex/Mukuni - water pump to intake manifold "T"
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

  Our solex/mukuni roasters have a water pipe "T" between the water pump and
intake manifold.   I am considering moving my "T" pipe to the back of the of
the intake manifold which will remove the long hose that travels under the
carbs and into the firewall to the interior heater.

  Has anyone on the list done this ?  Does this have an affect on the engine
cooling or the interior heater ?  Feed back is requested please, also from all
vendors.

  Thanks,

  Paul Souza
  69 2000