Introduction-(to some)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Introduction-(to some)
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <Nathan.Ruffcorn@netcare-il.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:51:25 -0500
Hey all!
I just wanted to reintroduce myself to the list.  I've been lurking for a
couple weeks now and see some familiar members that helped me from when I
was doing a restoration a couple years back.  I literally got "burnt out" on
roadsters about 3 years ago after most of my spare parts and upcoming
project cars were lost in a tragic fire.  Fortunately no one was hurt, but I
lost a 69 2L,  67.5 1600, and a 67 parts car.  It still hurts to think about
it but at least I was left with my completed 67 2L!

It is great to see the list is still going.  I'm not receiving nearly as
many posts as previous and was wondering if the list membership has shrunk
or if I need to change a filter to better work with team.net.

Anyway it's great to be back

Nathan Ruffcorn
"Nruff"