Re: Re: Theft Protection

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Theft Protection
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:51:36 -0400
After another long day of research I thought I'd go with two setups to keep the
car in one place, preferably where I park it.

I'm going to put in a relay that requires me to turn something else on before
it will pass juice to the coil so it just cranks (I'm tired of pulling the
rotor). I am also going to use a kill switch for the electric fuel pump. This
should prove to be interesting.

Thanks for all the ideas.