RE: restoration question

To: "Jim Sylvester" <jim.sylvester@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: restoration question
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:06:01 -0700
This is a related experience.  I don't have all my carpet down yet but
do remember that I had to remove some underlay where the radio mounts to
the tranny hump.  I could not push the heater back far enough to line up
the bolt and nut below ('68).  I recommend doing a dry fit before gluing
down the underlay.  Some people do not glue anything down and just let
the carpet settle.  Good luck w/ yours!  Larry.