Re: alternator

To: Richard Hugi <richard@tntarch.com>, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: alternator
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:11:23 -0800 (PST)
I did this conversion to my '66 recently, and I'll
have to admit I was aprehensive, but the result was
great.  The parts were cheap, and the installation is
so much simpler and clean than the gaggle of wires and
spliced connectors I had previously.  The web
documentation is great.  My only question when I did
it was where to put my fuse in the system.  I finally
put mine in the harness between the starter and the
main harness.  I think that is right, and everything
seems to work fine.  The one wire from the alternator
to the battery just simplifies everything.  I'd
recommend it, and no more voltage regulator to worry
about!

Mike SC