Re: Insurance 4 Roadster

To: Tminerpcav@aol.com, riazabzal@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Insurance 4 Roadster
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:42:09 +0000
I'm with Tim on this...

Go with Hagerty...Terrific service  and CHEAP!

I previously had my daily drivers and all my roadsters insured with a major
insurance company.

I recently switched my roadsters over to Hagerty...saved 50% !

Plus, with Hagerty, the owner states the fixed value of the car. No
appraisal needed.

go to http://www.hagerty.com

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA