Engine block interest

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Engine block interest
From: Tracy Nelson <tnelson@irr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:53:45 -0500
I have, in my back yard under a tarp, a nearly complete 2000 block; I could
pull the number if needed to id it's manufacture date.  I have pulled the SU
carburetors as I would like to use them as credit towards a new set with Z
therapy but otherwise it is complete.  I am looking for someone who might
have an interest in purchasing this engine.  I purchased it along with a 67
parts car and some of the other components in the deal were from a 67.5 2000
and this engine could fall into that category.  I can verify that I can spin
the flywheel by hand without it catching and the engine does not appear to
have blown anything or ever been separated block from head.  Please save
this engine from eventual joining the shell at the scrapper.

I live in the Kansas City area just off I 70.  I don't think shipping is
real option so plan on a local area pickup.

Tracy Nelson

tnelson@irr.com <mailto:tnelson@irr.com>