Re: Drag Racing at Sears Point this Wednesday

To: gogineni.alvin@GENE.COM
Subject: Re: Drag Racing at Sears Point this Wednesday
From: Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:45:13 +1000
Hey Alvin
How did you go?

I took mine down the strip about 3 weeks ago and got 15.1 for the quarter.
After looking at my dyno charts, I now know that I should be able to get that
down below 15 seconds. I'll head back out to the track early next month and put
it to the test.

All of the terminal speeds were 88.xmph. I should have changed to fourth
instead of holding third for the last 50 yards.

Regards,
Phill Brook