Re: RE: 2 weeks and a thousand miles

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RE: 2 weeks and a thousand miles
From: Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:54:02 +1000
I've been a roadster-only driver for the last 4 weeks. Generally it is great
except that in the last 3 weeks we seem to have broken a five year drought! The
daily commute is only about 10 miles each way (mostly freeway) but I seem to
have done about another 1000 miles in that time driving elsewhere.

Regards,
Phill Brook
www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady