Re: easy-outs - an oxy-moron if there ever was one:(

To: Graeme Suckling <graemes@saonline.com.au>, Keith0alan@aol.com,
Subject: Re: easy-outs - an oxy-moron if there ever was one:(
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 15:58:31 -0600
I have tried many of them.  All were supposed to be of the best quality.
The biggest crock is that you are putting something oversized in to a hole
and wedging it in and hoping it will break the bolt loose.  Crap!!!  The
frozen bolt is also usually in a spot w/ good paint so forget the heat
option.  Larry.