Strange "presents" from PO's ?!?!?!?

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Strange "presents" from PO's ?!?!?!?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:53:02 EDT
Just got done helping out local roadster owner Matthew get his '67 through
emissions (a little tweaking and it sailed right through, BTW) Doing the
required bit of swapping roadster stories when the subject of finding weird
stuff in
newly acquired old cars came up.  We decided that there's some pretty
interesting "C-archeology" going on out there..... so the question is...

"What is the strangest/coolest/most valuable/ most *what the hell?!?!?!?*
thing have you found in your old car ?"

I'll offer up the fact that Mark found a 3 year old, half used jar of
mayonnaise in the back of one of the Cortinas that resides here.
eeeewwwwwwwwww !
Just *why* was that in the car??

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311