Low Windshield

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Low Windshield
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:51:57 -0400
Need some help with a low windshield.

1. First, is there anything I should know about putting a low windshield and
frame together? Or the things I should not do when putting it together?

2. Referring to the two sides of the frame: there are what look like rivets
holding another piece of metal to the frame sides. This is where the
weatherstrip attaches. I need to replace that piece of metal. What I don't know
is where to get those rivets (if that is what they are) or a viable substitute.

Thanks!