Re: Welding up a gas tank

To: neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu
Subject: Re: Welding up a gas tank
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:46:36 GMT
Daniel, please please please err on the side of caution regarding the welding
of the gas tank.  When I worked as a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, one
of my clients was a guy who, at his work, as told to weld up a gas tank.
Obviously something was not done right, but the consequence was that it took
his left leg off at the knee, did huge damage to the right leg, severed his
right arm (they were able to re-attach it), and took his left eye.  If it were
me, I would let a trained and experienced professional take the risk. Just my 2
cents...
Greg Burrows