Re: What happened to my 69

To: Jones Barton <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Subject: Re: What happened to my 69
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:28:26 -0400
Deja vu...  I had a similar occurrence when the entire friction material
lining separated from one of the rear shoes, broke and packed itself
several layers thick between drum and shoe.  Immediate "emergency brake"
drag, rock hard pedal and hot friction material odor.  Relining with
Porterfield R4S solved the problem.

- Bob Mann